Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas List & New Way of Looking at a Nativity

Dumpling,
Waiting for you was hard today as we talked about Christmas lists and everyone picked out an animal to gift to someone in Asia this year. Think your brother and sisters will make a different kind of nativity this year, one made of pictures of animals that we gave. Son, you will not be bored here, but we will give you time to get used to us:)

I try not to be sad. I know you are safe, but you are not here.  I wondered what kind of animal you'd pick out from the catalog?  Would you also want to gift a blanket to someone that doesn't have one this year like your big sister Faith talked about? Maybe that someone that gets gifted a blanket is you?

Will someone donate to your orphanage so you and your friends will have Christmas gifts? Do you know that we are praying hard for you and trying hard to keep our (my) hands off of this process. We were so close to being done with the paperwork and now more delays that are totally out of our hands are discouraging. I KNOW that God hears my heart and His love for you is deeper than mine. He has proved His faithfulness even when my faith was so small and unsure.

My precious Hudson, traveling to you is our family's biggest prayer for this Christmas. Even that my dumpling we yield to God's hand too.
The same hands that rested in a manger so long ago will continue to hold you and us this Christmas.

I love you son.

Love,
Mommy
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment