Sunday, February 5, 2012

Life in Song

I trust that every moment's in your hands
You're the God of my days
The King of my nights
Lord of my laughter
Sovereign in sorrow
You're the Prince of my praise
The love of my life
You never leave me
You are faithful
God of my days

Words from the worship song this morning. Words, that echo truth and bring life. Thank you Pastor John Mark for bringing His words so aptly spoken.

Encouraging words, from a family at our church that I don't know (well, not yet;) sharing in video their adoptive journey and How God is so faithful.

My Prince and Savior, my God with plans of blessing and purpose for life.

His words so clear in this amazing family's adoptive journey. I hear His worship.

His joy that swells in my heart. Offering back my hands and cracking voice in worship, my words so short of the glory that He deserves.

You are faithful. God of my days and nights...and those of our son's. 

LORD continue your words of life in song. 



No comments:

Post a Comment