Saturday, April 28, 2012

Not Beyond My Redemption

I am continually amazed at how over-the -top-bordering-on crazy God's provisions have been. This journey has been hard, this week has been filled with challenges and unexpected events. Despite that, Brian & I agree that 2008 was an awful year filled with much pain and possibly one of the worst ones of our journey together.

Tonight, Brian and the kids are playing a game and I am making pizza and worshiping to vintage Casting Crowns and a thought overwhelms me...

Hudson was born in 2008.

In 2008, God was at work on a blessing so perfectly made for me. A provision of peace and love that reaches beyond my pain to speak to me a truth that I will always remember.

I AM.  I was with you in 2008 and I was at work on a blessing for you as a reminder of my goodness. I AM.

You are my daughter. You cannot go back, but my beloved even 2008 is not beyond My redemption.


No comments:

Post a Comment