Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fingerprints Done & PTL

We went to our appointment on Wednesday and had our fingerprints done. I kept looking for the ink...but now they don't use ink very cool. Strange watching each swirl of my fingers on the large screen and the small cracks that reveled that winter had come to North Texas...not that my skin is showing my age:) Incredible details, information about me all in ten swirls. Guess now my biometrics are captured...they can prove it:)
God has been teaching me a lot about faith, trust, details and timing. His is always perfect down to the smallest detail. 
We've been praying for several children since last May that were in need of forever families. How precious it has been to hear my children understand the needs of those so far away. Last month we started sponsoring one of the friends that we had been praying for and now we are able to change our prayers. God has brought forever families to these precious ones. We are now praying for speed in their homecoming.
The God that is concerned about His creation down to our fingerprints is the same God that will continue to amaze and do the impossible...PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment