Monday, June 13, 2011

Advocate for a surgeon

So, what's the next best thing to adopting this precious child, helping him find a forever family.  He is amazing and deserves permanence, even if not with us. An email reply came with my email attached

"Message:
As much as I want surgery after my hard-earned 100 lbs weight loss, I have learned about someone that deserves surgery far more. I saw your video about your humanitarian work. I have recent pictures as well as online pics from his children's home. He has ____ and they have been "repaired". His case is severe and they are not able to find a foster home in country for him...let alone a forever home for him due to his appearance. He has been described as very sweet by those that have met him. Do you ever work with children that are from this area in ____ If so,can we sponsor his surgery? Do you ever travel to this part of ___? As an adoptive parent of a son... that has benefited from this kind of surgery I know personally the benefits of a good plastic/reconstruction surgeon. This may help this child find a forever family that he truly deserves, but folks just can't see how special he is and are off put by his face.
Thank you for your time & consideration. Psalm 34:4-5"

No comments:

Post a Comment