Wednesday, June 22, 2011

unexpected move

Today as part of my summer bible study we're going through Beth Moore's Psalms and I read Psalm 127. It talked about children, sons and heritage.  I wondered what these Psalms were meaning to me as my circumstance it seemed impossible that I was going to be adding another son.  Yet the more I read through the portions of the study that happened to be these few Psalms the more I felt like God was telling me something about sons and mountains.

Neither word made too much sense. Sons. Mountains. 

I got an email today that I was hoping to avoid. It was from the orphanage director, letting me know that he had been moved yesterday back to the large orphanage that he originally came from.

I cried so hard. I'd been begging God to move mountains with this boy both in my own family and if there was another forever family for him that they'd come forward.

I thought about how scared he must be and how hard the next few months filled with loss and adjustments to being in a large orphanage would be for him. 

I was brokenhearted, confused and blamed myself and  husband as responsible for the move...not that it made any sense in any way.

Hard to collect myself and email a reply, I knew that my heart wasn't the only one broken.

"hard to type through my tears. love this boy, I know you do too...

my bday is a few weeks after his, I asked for a son.


his story is NOT over...just at a difficult part."

No comments:

Post a Comment