Saturday, June 11, 2011

a clueless advocate creates a waiting child blog

So, unsure of what we are supposed to do...and feeling like God is growing a desire to do more for this child in particular. I did what others do when they care and cannot adopt themselves and a blog was born.  I had no idea if what I was doing was actually going to bring him permanence, but I just had to try.  Clueless and unsure of rules, manners or what it common practice, I want to include the orphanage director, and hope that she approves. Prayerfully and nervously, I emailed



“I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: first, it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done.” Hudson Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I admire the Hudson Taylor quote. (He's one of my heroes.) We are up against "impossible" right now, and we are fully confident that He will bring us thru "difficult" to the "done"!

    I believe He is doing the same for you. I love your heart of compassion!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete