Friday, August 12, 2011

Letter to Hudson, My Younger Son Carried in my Heart.

My Little Dumpling,
This week had been hard. I miss you so much and wish that you were home already. You have already inspired me to be a better mommy and to yield so much more of my will to our Creator. I look over the few pictures that I have of you I see such life and joy in your eyes. From a young infant you are clearly radiant and completely remarkable. How you've captured the hearts of so many, how you've pointed so many to the undeniable power of a perfect Creator that had already had a plan that we are now just beginning to understand.

Son, er zi, we love you so much. You seem so far away. Hard to rest and trust. We printed a few pictures of you and put them in frames. I try to trust and rest whenever I see your sweet smiling face...it is hard.
I found a phrase, not sure if is is accurate or if you will understand....
Zhe shi wo erzi = This is my son
One day I will say it with pride as I introduce you in person.

Wo ai ni!
Ma ma

No comments:

Post a Comment