Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WOW, What a Week!

A snip of my post recapping my week...

"WOW...last week was very hard. Now have a reverence towards the waiting child program...

Our lives have been changed since seeing a beautiful face, It has been a lot like sprinting the first few miles of a marathon. God was faithful and brought us through. This week minus a few things I need to wrap up is like a much needed water station. We're sweaty, tired and very thirsty. Catching my breath and looking at my watch to adjust my pace. Smiling as I remember my youngest daughter told the sw "I don't want to adopt Hudson." Later she revealed she wants a sister...reminded her that now it was a brother but she could ask God for a sister. Good thing we're asking to be approved for two, so we'll be ready should another child find her way into my inbox one day..."

No comments:

Post a Comment